During using this website or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, The The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. Ltd. may become privy to the personal information of its Customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its Customers and has taken all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the Customer information and its transmission through the world-wide web and it shall not be held liable in any manner for disclosure of the confidential information in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers or by reasons beyond its control.
The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. uses 256-bit encryption, for the transmission of the information in online system, which is currently the permitted maximum level of encryption in India. The Customer would be required to cooperate with The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. to ensure the security of the information, and it is recommended that the Customers choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for other to guess, the Customers should use a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters like !, @, #, $ etc. The Customers should not disclose their password(s) to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password(s) such that a third party could access it. Bank never ask any personal credential to customer. Password should not repeat as previously entered 3 time passwords, it should be different.
The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to: -
a) Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process:
b) Protect and defend The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. rights, interests or property;
c) Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or
d) Act to protect the interests of The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd., or its members, or of other persons.
e) The Customer authorizes The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies / participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. liable for use or disclosure of this information.
The information, material, advices suggestions, illustrations notifications, circulars etc. are collectively stated " the content" in this website. If the said content contains any mistakes,
omissions, inaccuracies and typographical errors, etc. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. assumes no responsibility thereof. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. makes no warranty or representation regarding any content provided through this website and disclaims its liability in respect thereof. Any action on your part based on the said content is at your own risk and responsibility. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. reserves its right to correct any part of the said content at any time as and when required at its sole discretion. The content of this website shall not be displayed or printed in any form in part or whole without the prior written approval of The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd.
The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. will limit the collection and use of Customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the Customers. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. may use and share the information provided by the Customers and third parties for providing services, and notifying or contacting the Customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Security and confidentiality of Customer Data
- As per Information Systems security policies and procedures implemented in the Bank, Bank has implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect electronic personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. Customers’ personal data shall be stored on a secured database.
- Bank shall not sell personal data to any third party or anybody and shall remain fully compliant with confidentiality of the data as per law.
- Bank shall share customers’ personal data to third party if required for business purpose only after implementing adequate controls to ensure maintenance of confidentiality and security of the data by the concerned third party.
- Auto Read OTP functionality: -It is recommended that each process of OTP validation shall have auto read facility of OTP in the Mobile application. Whenever the OTP send to the customer, mobile app shall auto populate the OTP in the required field instead of entering by keypad.
- SMS forwarding App / Remote access App: It is recommended that; the Mobile Application can have an ability to identify the “SMS forwarding Apps” as well as “Remote Access Apps” installed on the User’s handset. Based on the “AppID” of these kind of Apps, Mobile App shall restrict the users to access the login to the application if user have installed the listed apps.
- SMS Delivery status facility: SMS vendor should have Call back facility available to verify the status of SMS send from our end, also SMS vendor have “SMS Delivery receipt check” to know the delivery status of the SMS forwarded from our end.
- Mobile banking Application shall have ability to read/detect Installed Application on user’s device and upload it on bank’s secure server for keeping safe track of existing applications. App shall prohibit/restrict Mobile Banking Application usage incase of any listed application with likes of remote access applications and sms forwarder applications is detected.
- By agreeing to terms within Mobile banking application and written consent form undertaken from user during opting mobile banking feature it will be considered user have provided affirmative consent for all above mention disclosures.